Farmfair International gate admission is available in advance through all Ticketmaster locations, by phone at 1.855.780.3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.ca
- 13 and over - $5
- 7 – 12 years - $3
- 6 and under – Free
Tickets on sale September 1, 2014. *Ticketmaster Convenience and Handling fees will apply
Heritage Ranch Rodeo
Come and check out how ranchers did things the old fashioned way at the 9th Annual Heritage Ranch Rodeo. Heritage Ranches will compete for top honours in the following events:
- Team Sorting – a four man timed event where cattle must be sorted and penned.
- Team Branding – a four man timed event where a calf must be roped and branded
- Team Doctoring – a four man timed event representing how to rope an animal in pasture if it’s sick
- Wild Cow Milking – a four man timed event representing how to rope a cow in the middle of pasture to help a calf drink
- Wild Horse Race – a three man timed event where competitors must rope the wild horse then properly saddle it and race opponents across the finish line
- Bronc Riding - a judged event where the contestant must ride a bucking horse for as long as they can for a maximum of eight seconds. Points will be awarded for the difficulty of the horse and also for the degree of aggressiveness, control, and exposure demonstrated by the rider
Heritage Ranch Rodeo 3 day packages and single day tickets will be on-sale starting September 1, 2014. Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster locations, by phone at 1.855.780.3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.ca.
Private Hosting Opportunities
Exceptional experiences at the Edmonton EXPO Centre extend from show-stopping excitement to exhilarating treats for the palate. Whether an intimate gathering, a catered breakfast meeting, or a grand affair, our award-winning chefs consistently bring a superior level of creativity and flavour to the table.