|Dates:||November 4-9, 2014|
10:00 a.m. (November 4 & 9)
9:00 a.m. (November 5-8)
|Location:||Edmonton EXPO Centre, Room 202|
International AgBusiness Centre is presented by:
“Bridging nations of buyers and sellers together”
The International AgBusiness Centre (IABC) is the ideal place to educate, showcase and facilitate the exchange of Canadian and Alberta Agriculture industry knowledge and genetics within national and international markets. The IABC provides a comfortable meeting place for international exporters and buyers of Canadian genetics to do business, interact, and relax with domestic and international partners.
An IABC membership includes:
- Free business services (internet access, fax, etc), networking opportunities and meeting rooms located at the International Agbusiness Centre (IABC).
- Discounted tickets for Canadian Finals Rodeo and Heritage Ranch Rodeo held in conjunction with Farmfair International (FFI).
- Promotional opportunities including a listing in FFI IABC directory and opportunity to display promotional materials in IABC.
In addition to the above benefits, international guests also receive:
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (must register in advance).
- A Welcome Package and guided tour of the show.
- An invitation to Farmfair International Reception, a networking event for Canada's agribusiness
Cost: Complimentary to all FFI Exhibitors, Sponsors and International Guests
International AgBusiness Centre is funded by: